You can submit your abstract simply by sending it to our email, email@example.com
Abstracts submission opens: January 14th, 2019
Abstracts submission ends: March 1st, 2019
Please indicate in the title of your file: 1) Your name; 2) Oral talk or Poster presentation (just mark in the title TALK or POSTER). For example, Gonzalez-TALK. Do not forget to indicate in the Abstract mail address of the corresponding author!
Please, read our abstract requirements and use this abstract template form.
- Abstracts must be written in English
- Abstracts must include mail address of the corresponding author
- Abstracts must be submitted as Microsoft Office Word files
- Abstracts must be submitted online
- Please indicate whether your abstract is for Oral or Poster Presentation
- The abstracts must be submitted prior to the deadline March 1st, 2019
- Since the abstracts will be reproduced in an Abstract book, please follow the template requirements and the instructions