VAT(IVA) is included in the registration fee.
Registration fee includes:
- Access to all Scientific Sessions
- Access to all Poster Sessions
- Conference bag with documentation
- Certificate of attendance
- Access to the Welcome Party and Coffee Breaks
- Admission to the Social Events: Excursion and conference dinner
- Digital copy of the Abstract Book
The conference registration fee does not include accommodation. Accompanying person fee includes welcome party, coffee breaks, excursion and conference dinner.
Registration fees are based on the date of the bank remittance receipt. Payment by bank transfer (or cash for on-site registration) must accompany the registration form. Credit cards, bank drafts and checks are not accepted. All bank fees are the sole responsibility of the registrant and should be paid in addition to the registration fees. The bank transfer must clearly state the first and family names of the registrant (i.e., “firstNAME_familyNAME”) and title of the Conference (Sol-SkyMag 2017). If payment is made for more than one person or by a company, please make sure participant names are clearly indicated.
Those who will need an Invoice (Factura) to pay the registration fee, please, request it from Secretary by e-mail. Those who will need a Receipt to confirm payment of the fee will be provided with such document by request to the conference Secretary.
In order to complete Registration for Sol-SkyMag 2017 you need to pay your registration fee (find payment methods description below) and the Registration form. Please, fill in this form and send it to Secretary by mail.
Payment by Bank Transfer
Payment to: CONSTANTO S.L.
International Account Number (IBAN): ES55 2038 4205 4460 0010 2579
Bank name: Bankia S.A.
SWIFT (BIC Code): CAHMESMMXXX (Valencia)
Payment on site
You can pay your registration fee on-site during the conference to the Secretary (at the registration desk). You will be provided with a receipt immediately after the payment.
Any cancellation of the registration should be communicated by e-mail to the conference organizers and will be subject to the following conditions:
- Cancellations received on or May 31, 2018: Refund of registration fee minus an administrative charge of 50 Euros. All refunds will be processed after the conference.
- Cancellations received after May 31, 2018: No refund will be made.